This blog was created to promote gifts that are designed by unique artists and available to buy on zazzle.
All zazzle artists can submit their designs via email (look in the '
Promoting and generating traffic' forum and find my post (dated 23.01.12) for the email address to send your links to. (I will change the email when needed to help prevent spam)
There is a limit of 1 Submission per zazzle shop per day.

Monday 11 February 2013

Paypal VCC and Paypal Virtual Credit Card

Pin It

I am providing Paypal VCC or  Paypal Virtual Credit card for verifying your Paypal account.

This VCC will work for all countries where Paypal is  allowed.

For buying Paypal VCC  or Bulk Purchase of Paypal VCC . talk me on skype id speakmeme or Email me at ceo@speakmeme.com 

I accept Liberty Reserve and Paypal Payments for this.

For more details Visit http://choicedelhi.in/listing/paypal-vcc-or-paypay-verified-accounts/

No comments:

Post a Comment